Last update: February 2023
POLICHEM S.A. (“Polichem”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to the safeguard of the privacy of its stakeholders and the compliance of the data protection principles and applicable laws.
For more information about this document or how we process your personal data, you can contact our Global Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Basic information
|Who is the controller of the data you provide?
|The legal entity which is collecting and processing your data as data controller is Polichem S.A.. You can find more information about us at www.Almirall.com.
|Which kind of personal data we process?
|www.polichem.com uses exclusively Session cookie, also called a transient cookie. Is a cookie that is erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in browser’s client temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
|For what purposes do we need your personal data?
|We may use your personal data to make you available the use of www.polichem.com
|Which is our lawfulness to process your personal data?
|Our lawfulness lies on our legitimate interest.
|¿For how long will we keep your personal data?
|Your personal data will be stored and processed until the period of time in which Polichem is obliged to comply with any legal obligation that may arise in connection with this Site
|Are we going to share your personal data?
|Data will not be shared with third parties other than our service providers who help us better to provide you with the use of the Site.
|Which are your rights as data subject and how you can exercise them?
|The exercise of the rights would be applicable in accordance with the technical and organizational particularities of the corresponding data processing performed.
2. Additional information
2.1 Who is the controller of the data we collect?
The data controller of the data you provide through this Site is Polichem S.A., a company of the Almirall Group, with registered office at Lugano Branch, Via Senago 42 D, 6912 Lugano/Pazzallo (Switzerland).
You can contact Us at the telephone number +41 91 986 40 00.
Please note that “data controller” means the legal entity that decides the purposes
and means of processing your personal data.
2.2 Which kind of personal data we process?
As you navigate around the Site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information), using various technologies. We and our third-party service providers passively collect and use information in the following ways
- Through your browser: The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are: browser type and browser version, operating system used, referrer URL, time of the server request and IP address.
2.3 For what purposes do we need your personal data?
Your personal data will be used to provide you with the contents to which you may have access through the Site. Part of the data is collected also in order to ensure error-free provision of the Site and improve the contents offered through the Site and the functionalities and also to have analytics in aggregate about the traffic of our Site.
Your personal data will not be used for any other different purposes.
2.4 For how long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide to us will be stored and processed until the period of
time in which Polichem is obliged to comply with any legal obligation that may arise
in connection with the Site.
2.5 Which is our lawfulness to process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated above lies on the
legitimate interest we have to run the Site.
2.6 Are we going to share your personal data?
Data will not be shared with third parties other than our services providers who help us to better provide you with the information related to the Site (i.e. for instance, for data analytics), (hereinafter, the “Recipients”).
Whenever information needs to be transferred to Recipients outside the European
Economic Area to a country which has not received the decision of adequate level of
protection issued by the European Commission, personal data will be duly protected
by standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, the relevant
Privacy Shield certification or binding corporate rules of the data processor.
2.7 Which are your rights as data subject and how you can exercise them?
Any individual can exercise the following rights before the data controller in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access: means the right to obtain access to your information that Polichem processes.
- Right to rectification: means the right to be entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in simple terms, it means to request the deletion or removal of the information concerning him/her where there is no compelling reason for an organisation to keep using it. This right is also known as “the right to be forgotten” and is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- Right to restrict processing: means the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of the information concerning You in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we inform you that Polichem can still store your information, but may not use it further.
- Right to data portability: means the right to obtain and reuse personal data by a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format in certain circumstances. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another data controller, this will only take place if it is technically feasible.
- Right to object: means the right to object to certain types of processing, in certain circumstances.
The exercise of the above referred rights would be applicable in accordance with the technical and organizational particularities of the corresponding data processing performed.
If you would like to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, you can send us an electronic request to our address email@example.com attaching a copy of your personal ID card/passport.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Swiss Data Protection Authority.